Monday, April 27, 2009

Friendship SMS

The happyest moment is when i'm with you. when you are by my side i feel like the luckyest person.

Keeping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

The times we shared is like shooting star... the time is short but really beautiful moments.... Forever engraved in our hearts.... Friends forever!!!

When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u. When i'm beside u i'm there for u, when i'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When i'm alone,I'm thinking of u.

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

I may not be a clock that may text you 24 hrs a day but my heart will be like a clock that will not stop caring & saying u r always remembered. take care.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go..I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!!!!

No comments: