Saturday, December 27, 2008

Friendship Quotes

A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway. 

-- Fr. Jerome Cummings

Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. -- Cindy Lew

Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. 

-- Jewish Saying

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." 
-- Elbert Hubbard

"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure." 
-- Jewish saying

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. --Aristotle

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

-- Albert Camus

"The only way to have a friend is to be one." 
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.

--Abraham Lincoln



Hold a true friend with both your hands. -- Nigerian Proverb

No comments: