Saturday, December 27, 2008

friendship quotes

One who looks for a friend without faults will have none. 

-- Hasidic Saying

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

-- Walter Winchell

Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow

-- Samuel Paterson

Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.

-- John Evelyn

Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief.

-- Swedish proverb

A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

-- Anonymous

Count your age with friends but not with years 

]-- Anonymous  

Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness

-- Lois L. Kaufman

"I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship." 
-- Pietro Aretino (1537)

"There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends." 
-- Hillaire Belloc

"The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."
 
-- Robert Alan

No comments: